Home > Lightning Impulse Generator
Lightning Impulse Current Generator
- Product description: GDZN-2018 Impulse current generator is mainly used to test the stability of electrical equipment withstanding impulse current, it is widelyused in impulsecurrent test for zinc oxide surge arrester, me
GDZN-2018 Impulse current generator is mainly used to test the stability of electrical equipment withstanding impulse current, it is widelyused in impulsecurrent test for zinc oxide surge arrester, meteorological lightning protection and other research trials.
The impulse current generator can produce 4/10us, 8/20us, 1/10us, 1.2/50us standard impulse current waveform, the technical specification of waveform is in line with national standards and IEC standards, and the product has passed the ministerial appraisal, the main technical performance is in the domestic leadingposition, has reached the advancedlevel of international similar products.
(1) Small volume, compact structure, easy to adjust wave.
(2) High output current 4/10us waveform can reach 100kA;
(3) The device adopts the trigger mode which is driven by the under ball cylinder, the performance is good and the operation isreliable;
(4) The casing of each main capacitor is connected with a large non-inductive absorption power resistor to ensure the safety of themain capacitor;
(5) Adopting constant current charging of computer measurement and control integrated system, high degree of automation, stronganti-interferenceability.
Main technical parameters
1.Test wavewave 4/10uS :100KA
2.Test waveform 8/20uS : 20KA (max 40KA）
3.Test waveform 1/10uS Steep current impluse residual voltage <103KV
4.Test waveform 1.2/50uS Lighting impluse residual voltage <90KV
Full system included
1. DC charging power supply
2. Impact current generator body (including pulse capacitors, wave adjusting units)
3. Shock current discharge rack (special for lightning arrester)
4. Impact current sensor
5. Residual voltage pulse transformer
6. PLC set control box (MITSUBISHI PLC, Japan)
7.Full automatic impact current microcomputer test bed (including industrial computer and all English Measurement and control software, fiber optic communication accessories, etc.)
8.Tektronix series oscilloscope (USA)