Home > SF6 Analyzer
* Microprocessor control, with advanced digital signal processing
* Tricolor visual display
* Seven (7) levels of sensitivity provide an increase of up to 64x
* Tactile keypad controls
* Real time sensitivity adjustment
* Battery test function
* Battery voltage indication
* Certified to SAE J1627 for R134a,R12, R22
* Detects all halogenated refrigerants
* True mechanical pumping provides positive airflow through sensing tip
* Mute feature included
* Cordless and portable,operates on 2 "C"-cell batteries
* Carrying case included
* 14”(35.5cm) flexible, stainless probe
* Optional reference leak source
* One-year warranty
PARTS & CONTROLS
9.LED leak indicators
The XP-1A Leak Detector may also be used to:
- Detect Leaks in other systems and stroage/recovery containers. It will respond to all halogenated
(contains chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants. This includes, but it not limited to:
CFCs e.g. R12,R11,R500,R503 etc...
HCFCs e.g.R22,R123,R124,R502 etc...
HFCs e.g.R134a,R404a,R125 etc...
Blends such as AZ-50,HP62,MP39 etc...
- Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated
- Detect SF6 in high voltage circuit breakers
- Detect most gases that contain chlorine,fluorine and bromine (halogen gases)
- Detect cleaning agents used indry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene
- Detect halon gases in fire extinguishing systems
1.Power supply: 3V DC; 2 “C” cell alkaline batteries
2.Maximum sensitivity: per SAE J1627 rating criteria; certified for R12,R22 and
R134a @0.5oz/yr (14gr/yr)
3.Ultimate sensitivity: less than 0.1oz/yr (3gr/yr) for all halogen based refrigerants.
4.Sensing tip life: approx.20 hours
5.Operating temperature: 30° to 125°F (0° to 52°C)
6.Battery life: approximately 30 hours normal use
7.Duty cycle: continuous, no limitation
8.Response time: Instantaneous
9.Reset time: one second
10.Warm up time: approx.2 seconds
11.Unit weight: 1.2 lbs(560 grams)
12.Unit dimensions: 9” x 2.5” x2.5” (22.9cm x 6.5cm x6.5cm)
13.Fixed probe length: 14” (35.5cm)
Your halogen leak detector comes equipped with one carrying case, one owner’s manual, 2 “C” cell batteries (Note: battery is not allowed to be shipped by airfreight and express delivery such as DHL,Fedex,UPS...because of security reason, so it is usually removed by security inspectors, but the “C” cell batteries are very easy to buy anywhere) and one replacement sensing tip and protector.
Phone: 86 13071289809
Add: No.128, Sanyang Road,Hankou Wuhan